Sunday, June 23, 2013

Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village I

After the Fairy Beauty Event we went to Bangsar Village Mall for lunch wuhoooo We tried this restaurant Three Little Pigs & the big bad wolf which is quite famous recently! :D



The names of the dishes on the menu is very hilarious and tempting haha Brekkies named "I'm So Hungry I could Eat A wolf" , pastas named " The Wolf's Favourite" or even "Alien Invasion" loll Soo unique leh XD


The chalkboard walls are drawn with cute little pigs and a big bad wolf hehe Reminiscing the old school fairy tale <3


Anqi Jie <3 hhehehee


Me!


The Wolf's Favourite - Creamy spaghetti with smoked pork bacon, button mushrooms topped with a poached egg and crispy bacon bits


I huff and puff and blew the house down enjoyed this so much.haha  I super like creamy pasta and this is completed with a cute poached egg and smoked bacon bits! Yumsss Not that creamy I feel because I prefer those with super excessive creamy pasta. This one was Ok :)


I like the role of the poached egg where we are supposed to poke and creamytise our creamy pasta more haha


Ready?


Go!!! SLURPSSS :D


Mighty Piggy Burger - Juicy pork patty, cheese, tomatoes, greens, fried egg, herbed mayo


Their pork patty is soo chewy. Its texture is not the usual grinded burger patty but its texture is more to those meatballs or fishballs we ate. Chewy and juicy. Yummy but I will still prefer grounded beef type because it will taste more real* . :)


Anqi will never call off a meal without a decent dessert haha Dark Chocolate Brownie with Caramel Topping and Vanila Ice Cream :)


The caramel was quite sweet and it matched with the medium sweet moist soft chocolate brownie. Yummy to be eaten with ice cream! :)






It was quite pack all the time therefore be patient to wait for your seat haha. Overall the food is not bad but a little overprice for me :P
 For their menu click this link : Menu (Taken from Groupon haha)

-Bai-

No comments: