Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Bread Shop @ Damansara Heights

Joey and I have been addicted to have our meetups at coffee shops where we could have a nice long catch up served with aromatic coffees in comfy atmosphere. This time I had done a research on the top five bakeries in KL and I found this tempting bakery - The Bread Shop with good coffees and fresh pastries situated in Damansara Height. Having no sense of direction, we brought my outdated GPS and stumbled upon this pastry shop after a few wrong turns. haha Tadaaa It was located at a quite remote place within some residential area, but easily spotted because of the crowd. :)


The Bread Shop! :D


Coffee first of course :D I ordered my favourite latte as usual ! I love how they have swirls of chocolate syrup on the foam. Whilst the coffee has smooth milky flavour, I love how the sweet chocolate added sweetness to the taste. Lovely!




Joey's cappuccino with simple art. I think my latte will be more to my liking due to the chocolate syrup that caught my attention. This one is just fine for me. Nothing special.






Coffee Swirl! Coated with sugar and swirls of sugar icing, the coffee swirl has a very light taste of coffee flavour. This was quite fresh and soft however a little too sweet for my liking. I am not a fan of sweet pastries after all :P



Banana Butterscotch. Coated with sweet caramel and filled with abundance portion of banana, this banana scotch was quite flavourful. Quite crispy and I think caramel or banana lovers would enjoy this. :)



Mushroom Quiche. This is my second time trying a quiche and this was really small compared with the salmon quiche I tried in Marmalade. This was as small as an egg tart and the previous one I tried was as big as a slice of cake. This might be another version of quiche but this tasted like egg tart for us. Quite pricey for this small portion and it is not served hot. The salmon quiche in Marmalade was far far better and piping hot.



Roast beef with ciabatta with onions, mushrooms, mayonnaise, lettuce and relish. The ciabatta was quite hard maybe because we spent too much time taking photos lol The fillings with light mustard tasted not bad to me.




Lots of vege me likey :D


Teatime is indeed perfect with coffee and pastry :)




Joey :DD


And me :D


Thanks to Joey for my first birthday present!!!And Ian for the threat :D


Peeking..


:D




Us :D


Blackboard sketched menus and remember to see the menus on the A4 papers beside too! We missed the roast beef with caramelised onions because it is written on the white papers which we missed :(


Choices of ready pastries on the counter to be choosen :)


Pastries are made on the spot therefore fresh and healthy! Stainless steel racks of pastries :D


Quite hygienic because there is a tall wall of glass separating the customers and the pastries :) 
 




Nice ambiance :))


#OOTD
  


Skinny Joey :DDD 


Love this shot by Joey :D 

Location: 
The Bread Shop,
1 Jalan Setiakasih,
Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.

-BAIBAI-

No comments: