Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy 14th Monthsary with Boyfie @ Ikea

Ultimately Super grateful to have my boyfie with me :D Happy 14th Monthsary dear hoho So lucky we are free on this day 7th of April we get to date :DD Ikea would be the place as my boyfie lovesss their meatballs and I loveee their curry puffs and hotdogs haha :DD


20 MEATBALLS!



AND KID'S MEAL 5 MORE MEATBALLS !! :DDD


My homemade hokkaido cupcakes for him hehehehe


Self drawn flags wuhoo :D


My forever adorable boyfie ^^


Me! Wearing my stripe top by Joey as my birthday present :D


xoxoxoxo



Me owning Ikea hahahaha no lah :P


#ootd (Right hand with half a dozen of curry puffs and left hand with my favourite hotdog bread hahaha)


<3



I love you pigu gorrrrrrrrrrrrr :DDD Forever and ever^^



My homemade HOKKAIDO cupcakes without the cream and icing sugar :DD






Very soft and fluffy!! Nom nommmmm

-Bai-

1 comment:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Love the stripe top :D Are you gonna blog about the recipe of the hokkaido cupcakes?