Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[ TAIWAN #DAY 5- 2/4/13 ] Alishan, Monster Village and Sun Moon Lake ; 阿里山,妖怪村 & 日月潭

I still remember vividly that to catch the sunrise we woke up at 4smt to catch the train to the highest station where most of us could get a good view of the sunrise!! Even though we wake up early we ride the last train up lol We are late =______=


Trying to get a good view waiting for the sunrise :DD


We waited for more than an hour to see this tiny soft sunlight between the clouds :D


See how beautiful it is :DD I love how the light lies on the clouds :)) Waited so long for this moment lol :)) Worth it lah ^^


:DDD


Aaahhh so nice the morning breeze :)))






Spot their silhouette between the trees? :D





Waiting for train back to our hotel :D



I managed to take a lot of photos when I am in the train. Risk my life popping my head out of the window lo haha








Reached our train station :D





Anqi, Cindy and June! :D






While I was walking back to my hotel I spot some blossoming sakura :DD





Our hotel :D



After that we left Alishan to this Monster Village at Xitou :D


This is indeed a very special and unique Japanese Theme Village with very Japanese Style buildings and shops :D


One-legged monster :DD











This building is sooo cuteeee :D Like those in the animations hahaa




Their popular snacks pack we saw lots of visitors buying this LOLLL 




Adorable unique post cards!!! :DD












Eventually we walked deeper and found that they provide accommodation inside the secluded forest too :D Looks like those enchanted forest where fairies and dwarfs live haha










Ahhh I like this haha




Hi dwarf ! :D


Snow White mirror!! :D






This place is sooo cute they placed and hid those cute decorative items in the forest :D 











They have this cute bakery here too :D


Monster on the bread :D



We had our lunch here coz being attracted by their black mee soup :D



See? Yummsss hot soup is good everywhere under the cold weather :))


Dried black mee :D







Long nose monster is their signature icon of this monster village haha





The combination of the postcards we bought haha


Eyeball glutinous balls hahaa


KEC? hahaha


18xx >< haha




Sending our postcards straight from the postbox of monster village^^



Baibai monster village :DDD

Later we went to Sun Moon Lake!! This is my 2nd time as I came here last year with my parents :DD


At the jetty :D


Me n Anqi in the boat :D


Them :DDD One of their crews show June a picha of a fren of him wearing the same top hahahahaa :D What a coincidence^^


Our stamped hand as our ticket of the ships :D









苦旅?haha the opposite :)






I bought these A Po Herbal eggs nom nommm :D








Oooh there is a monster village shop here too :D



Mushroom Pau :D


We bought one to try :) Not bad I like mushroomS :D





We bought this Xiao Mi Cake to try out. Turns out it is tasteless and overburnt :(



After the Sun Moon Lake, we went to check in at Love Home :D



A comfy and homelike place :D



Upstairs there are 4 mattress and 1 queen bed downstairs :D I super like the Japanese wooden style :D



The stairs lol I forgot to take picture of how downstairs looks like therefore replace with this stairs picha ahhahaa

Dinner time !!! :D



I think this restaurant is a reputable one as when we reached there it is almost full and when we leave there is a LONGGGG queue outside omg thanks to our tour guide Tony Lin who book this restaurant for us :D






Tea from bamboo pot <3


Shroommss :D



Fish with preserved plumss I like this :DDDDD


Mushroom soup :D


Prawns! I love the soup hehe


Cute couple umbrella stands :DD Like me :D


Like you <3 XP

-to be continued- 


No comments: