Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[ TAIWAN #DAY 2- 30/3/13 ] ( Part 1 ) Xin Zhi Fang Ting (Moncoeur), Tai Zhung ; 心之芳庭

Started our day off with Taiwanese traditional breakfast! We ordered some food from a breakfast stall just downstairs beside our place :)



Some egg chicken floss wrap :D


My milk!



:D


Tadaaa We reached Moncoeur as our first destination :D



Moncoeur is a word from French. The meaning of "Mon" is " I", while "coeur " means "heart'" :)



Our Cindy so yeng travelling around with her sunglasses most of the time :P


A magical path leading us to nowhere :D


We love this LOVE letters :)


Me with my awkward fringe =__=




<3












Its quite pretty inside and some newly weds would come here to have their wedding shoot :) Cute postbox :D








Some flower salt!!














These cute love spoons are so cute I was so tempted at last I bought one to hang there. But i feel stupid now lol SHould have bring back ><




Funny June lol


Me!!!




Cindy and Jareil :D




Bought this haha


And I wrote~


Taddaaa!! May my wish come true :D




Lavender!!!



This whole place is a thumbs up for teenagers like us. We love the scenery, the buildings and all the places there as it is so pretty and suitable for taking photos. :))


So dreamy and fantasy place we are at :))




Me and anqi jie at some wishing well :D




A cute cottage :D







#Take 1


#Take 2 hahaha Why anqi look so troubled lol


Some wedding shoot going on there and they brought in these cute Volkswagen!! :DD


Pichas credits to me, cindy and anqi :)

To be continued... :D

1 comment:

XCB said...

Ur wish will come true! Haha ur new fringe look reminds me of ur coysin sis lea