Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Valentine at Journal by Plan B @ Publika :)


We decided to have a try with this Journal by Plan B for our first Valentine!! :D 


The old school menu :D



The nice comfy ambiance there :D 




My date :DDDDDDDDDDDD


Carbonara Spaghetti !!! :D  It's super tasty!!Just like the way it looks :DDD


They have this abundance of roasted mushroom and ham and loads of cheese perfectly matched with the tick carbonara sauce!!! I love this so much!! The carbonara sauce is so thick and creamy I super likey!!!! :D


We ordered this home-made salt beef sandwich with home made chips!! Its a big set!! yay!!


Yummss!!! Super like their crispy potato and yam chips!!! Yummeh so fresh and crispy!! I love this!! :D


Wholemeal sandwich with gherkins. Ooops we arent a fan of gherkin. It tasted like metal to me so we just left it there :P



Fresh salad with some nuts!! Tasted not bad!! :D


 The salt beef!! Big portions of fresh beef with spicy mustard! A bit dry but the beef quite fresh!!


I added lots of mustard because its a bit tasteless hahaa I am so unhealty =.=




I ordered Cappocino! :D


Authentic coffee :))




Me new bag hahahaha :D






#OOTD


US!!!! I love you gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D ^^

No comments: