Friday, March 8, 2013

Valentine Again @ Fish & Co. , One Utama

Yay!! Our second valentine dinner haha I managed to get back from my kampung therefore we could hang out on the Valentine Day itself lol We chose this Fish & Co. as this is the place we dined in last year during Valentine when we are not together yet ^^


Me!!! :D It's still CNY but I wore a pantang skull top lol





My date again!! :D


I think he looks better in these big nerd glasses :P


This would be my New York Fish & Chips. My fish was flavored with parmesan cheese and lemon butter sauce! The portion was very big although it looks small from the picha. I love it because the fish was quite fresh and juicy. Yummy with their Parmesan Cheese^^


This is supposed to be "The Best Fish & Chips in Town!" but they stuck an Italian Flag haha. Also with lemon butter sauce it taste yummy! To be honest the sauce of our fish and chips is quite little until I can barely taste the difference between this 2.lol Ooops.







  


Chatime for supper :DDD


#ootd


IYOU!

No comments: