Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MAI CNY CELEBRATION WITH MAI FAMILY (PART 1)

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE


 This is our chinese new year eve dinner!! Wuhoo :D
Spot my cute Ah Ma? ^^


My mum's signature dish!! Stewed pork!! Yummsss :D





My Ah Ma's signature Dish!! Ngor Heong!! Super like this :D


My family :DDDD


Another funnier one haha :D

CHOR 2

As usual, I my mother's side would be very packed with lively cousins whom I met only a few times a year :(


My niece!!! :D Love herrr :)))) Yu-Enn ! :)






Lots of cousins hahaha There are a few more not inside lol Female- dominated family hahahaha


Yu En was outing reluctantly to take photos with all thhe other cousins. She wants me in with her picha only! hahaha :D


Baby Jane Jane niece!! Super cute!!! hehe


She is famous for her soundless laughter lol


Two nieces playing saying halo hahaaa



My pretty cousins!! :D


Little Devil :D


Yang Yang~~ Handsome little guy who all of us begging him to be our boyfriend haha #buehpaiseh


My aunt, me and Grace!! Spot the similarities? :D We have the same kind of top! :D


With naughty En En ^^


With our grown up beautiful sexy Grace :))



Enjoy turning~~~


And turning~~ hahaaha


Ze Xue has grown up!! So ambitious unlike me ><



We have grown up :)))






Love this :)))


Dinner Time!! :D



Yumm!! Home made chili fish haha My favourite thats why I took a picha of this XD


Playing firecrackers!! :D











Oopss most of the kids are inside while the adults are those who lighted and enjoyed the fireworks LOL



Love my family :)))

My OOTD~~



Baiii ~~^^






No comments: