Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lunch with Joey @ Fat Spoon, Damansara Uptown

I met up with Joey in this cute cafe in Uptown Damansara one day after a long time :D 


Look at their menus! These are children Ladybird fabels!


They pasted their menus on the books in an old school way! So creative ! :D


Joey concentrating taking photos of the menus :P


Was told that their red velvet cake was nice. Tried this and I thought that it has a rich red velvet flavour :D Can try can try!


My spicy beef macaroni soup!!!



I think it tasted not bad! I love the combination of the minced beef and the soup!! Emptied everything by myself haha


Cappocino with fern leaf latte art!! :D



Spot the creative pots decorative on the ceiling? :D


A long blackboard with Grandma's Favourites :)











Us!!


A closer us!


Me!



Joey :D


My OOTD :))





End this post with my funny expression!

Baiiibai!!! :D

1 comment:

prisong said...

I would love to go there next time. Love all the photos you've taken! ;)