Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's CNY!!

Yay!! At last I have felt a bit if CNY mood lol Last few weeks I have been busying in my assignments. Can't believe that I am this busy this semester because I thought I would be so free having only two unimportant subjects. Turned out I managed to fill up all my free time teaching tuition. So lucky I found this job through online while my boyfie too found a super nice tuition job too after we braved ourselves sticking brochures outside our Secondary School. Busying myself with my feature article for my leadership magazine assignment,  while striving very hard to prepare materials for my tuition, I also have to study every week for my weekly quiz and weekly journal. I AM INSANELY SO PACKED!! LOL At last I get through this few weeks which I miraclely still can make out some time dating (lol), I have survived! (Yay!) The busiest semester I had haha and also my last semester (:
This is my last semester already as after this I would be graduating, in March.AHhh I had to start working on with my resume after CNY holidays already. My packed days would not end after holidays as I have 2 exams approaching in 2 weeks time>< And also my students ' exam to be prepared. Lol Ahh enough of my babbling now haha (;
I would want to study hard in my last semester for a better certificate. This is my last chance. I wanted to get myself  a good job. And I wish for health and wealth for my families and friends.


Love my family :D


Love my sunway gang :)


Love my best friend forever JOEY ^^


Love my dear biao mei so much too~~


Last but not least~~Grateful to have you boyfie :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS <3

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay!Yay!Yay! Happy Chinese New Year! I love you so so much too~~~ (;