Monday, January 28, 2013

Beef Noodle @ Kedai Kopi Sri Edaran, Kepong


My friend Jariel told me about this famous beef noodle shop in Kepong made me so excited and immediately I planned this food trip with my boyfie. As far as I know the nicest beef noodle is Shin Kee Beef Noodles at China Town ( Post here : http://domokunest.blogspot.com/2011/07/kl-trip-with-jariel.html ) That one they have a clearer broth while this one I had in Kepong has a darker broth. To me this one is quite nice but still could not compete with the Chinatown's.haha


Tadaaa My beef noodle in dark soup!! This stall was quite special because they serve their beef noodle with wantan mee. Superlicious :D



I love the soup because the broth was quite thick flavoured :D I finished all the soup lol


Personally think that they are wayyy too generous as my bowl was full of well stewed beef pieces and innards. The spare parts are so yummy!!!


My boyfie's dry wantan mee beef noodle!!


They also gave hima generous amount of beef and innards. He havent try beef innards before and he said that he love this :D No weird smell :))





I da pao for my brother back and was able to take photos of them using my DSLR at last ! Quite a big portion for one right? Yumms!!


Generous amount of beef innards!!!




 This shop was situated at Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 6, near Restoran Super Kitchen Pan Mee. If you came form Kepong where the Metro Prima Jusco is on ur right, drive straight till the intersection you turn left for Super Kitchen Pan Mee which would be your right after the turning. However do not turn right but turn left at the first intersection and then you would clearly see this Kedai Kopi Sri Edaran in front of you, just at the corner of the street :)



Snooker after lunch hohoho :D 

Bai!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try the KB Beef Noodles in Bandar Puchong Jaya Restoran KH20 opposite IOI Mall and near Pizza Hut Delivery.