Friday, December 21, 2012

Lunch @ Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant, Kota Damansara

Brought my cousins out to Kota Damansara for Korean food! :)


Yayyy!! Went Daorae with my cousins and boyfiee!! :D Love korean food to the max><



BBQ  is a must order item in korean restaurant :D My favourite :P


We had pork and chicken :D


With lots of refillable small dishes :P



Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 


Their bbq damn nice. Most of the time we ate it in a traditional way by wrapping the meat with onion rings and garlic in lettuce :D I love the my combination with some kimchi too :P


Yummyyyy spicy cockles 


Kimchiiii <3




My cousin and me :D


My lenglui cousin sister :P


us (frm jia's hp)


jiajia and my brother :)


cousin brother :)


my boyfieeee :D


my brother :D


Kimchi soup with ramen and dobokki :D This one was so nice because the soup was very thick and spicy sourish! Love this with the ramen. They have some pork in it too :D




Finished in few minutes lol


me and my boyfie ^^


<3


I am shorter than my cousin ==


My current hp wallpaper :P


Me and my cousins and my brother :D


Group photo! Come back visit us again :D

#OOTD



1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love you love you! Miss you guys so so much! );