Monday, November 12, 2012

Lunch @ Little Korea

We planned to have some decent lunch that day but unluckily our plan went sour as the restaurants we chose closed when we reached there. >< At last we opt for Little Korea which is just situated at Sunway Mentari nearby where we were.:D My favourite korean food. Huhu.


Camwhore before class :P





Me!


Anqi!! :D


Tadaa~~ This wasnt our first time :)



Side dish would be served and will be refilled once only.


Four of us ordered korea roasted brown rice tea (Hyeonmi cha 玄米茶) ! I love this so much! :D


My Kimchi soup!! So yummy!!! Lots of kimchi and meat :D My way of eating it is to pour all rice in my soup.I like to eat my rice soaked with the soup :D Love its sour kimchi taste so much!


June and Mingwee :)


Her seafood bento set :D


Seafood bento set. Typically all the side dishes she had in her bento are the side dishes we had for free :D With lots of prawns lala and sotong she said it was niceee :D Appetizing enough :D The yellow thingy are the fried onion ring and vege.


This one would be the pork bento :D Exactly the same with Jareil's except hers one was pork.


Anqi's bone rib soup with mee. Tasteless. It tasted much better last time we came here.><


Our shared dobokki!! Tasted okay only. :) Big portion and we could not finish it haha





Some of the side dishes.



Me and Anqi :D










Tadaaa~~Had fun :D #ootd Thats all :D :D

1 comment:

Angie Teh said...

i try to be as pretty as possible in my blog while u trying to spoil my image in ur blog with my bloated face pics =.=