Saturday, August 25, 2012

[ LUSU #DAY 23 -128/8/12 SUN ] A WALK TO REMEMBER!! (Last Day in UK!)

Its our last day in UK!! We are departing at 5pm from LU.>< Decided to have a walk in my own Lancaster University while some of them went Lancaster town to shop! :)


Walking down the path heading to the sports centre. :)











haha ballet dancing by Eric :D


Soo pretty :D








Ahh lovely><



Emo struck LOL



Running on the huge field wasssssssssss soooo fun>< lifetime experience T.T





hahhaah my leg facing up!!!:D





























Nice!!!!!!!!!!!><






Selftimer!! haha Albert sitting on the ground looking funny haha


Miss u guys :(



















Bed of flowers!!!






Our lamb kebab!! Big portion!! Tasted not bad though ^^



One of my meal on the plane! 

The second meal I have no appetite at all because I had terrible headache. I eat one spoonful of rice only then have not touched any food at all. Later I get the air stewardess to get me a cup mee haha.

Thats the end of my of my summer program! Miss UK so much!! Miss the people there! the weather there! The food there :( Shopping!!>< Aiksss!!!!!!! Byebye Lancaster :( Byebye freedom....

- END OF MY 23 DAYS PROJECT!!! -

No comments: