Saturday, August 25, 2012

[ LUSU #DAY 21- 10/8/12 FRI ] The Ceremony :D

Its the ceremony!! We were asked to perform again and this time besides dikir barat we perform the famous  chicken dance hahaah





Grace!!


Louis!!


Pengjiang!!


Tom!!


Bola!!!


Eric!!!


Lenglui Mei Ling in cheongsam :D


My partner Ali !! :D


haha with jareil's partner!! :D



George!!!!!!!


Oli!!!!!


The girls :D


Siow Ting!!! 


Jana!!! :D Lovely :)


Leni!!! Cute girl!!! :D


The famous Albert! haha


Kok Liang! 


Sam and Ming Hui <3 Lovely girls in cheongsam^^


Constant!! :D


Eric!!


Adi!!!!


Awwwwwwwwwww>< miss u all :(



Jesss!!!


Nicholas !!


Carmen <3

Itianne :)


Liza :D


Glen who made me post this to get my hp back =_=




Ah heng!!! 


My George!!! :D


Funny Gim Chuan! ahha


We had presentation at the bar after lunch :D



Gimchuan's ear tied with balloons lolll






Later at night we went to one of the bars for beer and its party time!!! I drank 2 tequila and shared one mixed fruit and one beer coke with Jareil!! It's party time!!!!!!!! Had fun dancing and experienced clubbing my very first time hahaha :D

...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: