Friday, August 24, 2012

[ LUSU #DAY 17 - 6/8/12 MON ] Academic Interaction Day

Oh..Its Monday again>< My last monday in Lancaster><


My breakfast!!!

We have this academic interaction which we could attend talks pertaining to the history of London, Lake district, talks on the English Language, physiology blablaa I dozed off a few times though><


hahahahahaa





They have sockets under every table for us to charge our phone! So convenient !! Sunwayyyy pleaseeee!!!!><


After the talk we went to Lancaster town by bus!!!:D







My Jareil!!! :D


pound bakery lol they have this pound world too where I bought a lot of chocolates there!:D



Later we had dinner there at one of the chinese restaurant. The owner is a Malaysian!!! :D






HAHAHA


Superrr nice curry laksa after 2 weeks away frm Msia TT



Tom Yam fried rice that tasted like heaven XD





Going back to LU by bus ^^


Wootsss Bags of biscuits :D

...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: