Monday, April 4, 2011

awesome outing part 1: Carnival @ Chong Hwa Independent High School

I had been longing for this day since few weeks ago.lol Yay~ At last I get to meet my old secondary school classmates back in Chong Hwa ^^ Eggcited 

 Xuer my dear reached my house at 7 something.@.@ 

See my curls?See my curls? She helped me to do this one!! Chio a not? haha My hair would be nicer without my ruined fringe one.I naughtily tried to curl my fringe nonprofessionally myself and ughh..I ruined my fringe.Have this super weird fringe whole day.T^T And then the curls kind of lose shape eventually because I did not apply any hair spray.XP

 Besties in Chong Hwa ♥ 

 Tadaa~Damn a lot of people.I had to park so far from the school. All of us are so frustrated because of the hot weather><

 They bought takoyaki. Paul, the octopus is so popular here.XP

 I went back to find my former art society committee members too!!^^ However a lot of those I am closer with had already graduated.Hmn..T^T A lot of unfamiliar faces,new members I dunno..><

 My besties in art society last time^^

 Ah bobo~ Studying in IMU made her so pressurized till she became so narcissistic.lol jk jk XP

Girls 

 haha 38 38

 I forgot what I was talking about ady.lol Hmn..

 Chong Hwa toilet.haha

 Our friendship rocks 


Went to Jaya One for their Chic Pop 7 street market organised by Tongue in Chic!! Awesome! Stay tune for my part 2 :)

Btw, I will get my new contact lens next week!No magnifying effect one.TT Forever having this small eye ball already T.T
Nights :) *Huggies* 

6 comments:

wen pink said...

Good old days.. reading ur blog post reminds me of my secondary school days <3

Jean said...

it's definitely good to gather with old friends again

Have a nice day! =)

My recent post:
Planetarium Malacca Adventure Science Centre

Stephanie said...

Your fringe looks normal and nice. Actually you have nice hair. Mine is all crappy, curly in the ends, straight in other parts..is undecided. I would kill to have yours wah

C E C E ♥ said...

you're so cute with your style domo :)

Catherine Ang said...

nice gathering :) so sad my secondary school never have such activity :(

KelvinMk said...

hey.. u get prettier >< hehe